Returns | How To Return An Item To Dive Shop Online
At Dive Shop Online we understand that not all items ordered are correct for you and occasionally customers made need to return an item. We have an extended 30 days return policy to try to make this as easy as possible. To return an item please email us with your original order number and the reason for your return.
By notifying us in advance and requesting a return we are able to look out for your parcel and speed up the returns process.
Returning Your Products – The Quick Checklist
To Make Returns Easier We Have Partnered With Royal Mail. Standard Returns using Royal Mail Returns Portal will cost Â£5.00* which will be deducted from your refund
- Royal Mail returns over 6kg upto 10kg will cost Â£10.00
- Larger returns, by size and weight, can be organised via Parcel Force and start at Â£10 please contact us Here To Arrange For A Larger Item To Be Returned .
- The Customer is responsible for the cost of returning items and you are also responsible for ensuring that the item is returned using a suitable tracked and insured courier service.
- Please ensure that the product is in its original packaging with labels attached and unused.
- Package the item securely to avoid damage in transit and enclose a copy of the original delivery note, order confirmation or invoice. This helps us identify your return and speed up the process.
- Even when using our Royal Mail Returns Service the customer is responsible for the returned item until we acnowledge receipt.
Alternatively You May Ship To:
Dive Shop Online
Teign Diving Centre
Some couriers prefer our postcode to be TQ14 8ER – Both Will Get To Us!
On receipt of your return we will check the condition and process your refund, this usually takes 5-7 days.
Please Note: Refunds may take up to 14 days to process.
To exchange an item for example for an alternative colour or size please Place a New Order for the correct size or colour etc.
Then follow the returns process above, when you notify us please point out that you are placing a new order for the correct size or colour etc.
This will enable us to speed up the refund process on your original item being returned.
Returns – The Legal & Technical Details
UK law automatically gives you a 14 day â€˜cooling-off periodâ€™ when you buy something you havenâ€™t seen in person, ie online, unless itâ€™s made to measure, bespoke, custom or an end of line item. This requires you to notify us that you wish to return the item or cancel the order within 14 days and for the item to arrive back with us within 28 days. To simplify this we have chosen to offer 30 days returns from when the order is delivered.
However some items are not eligible for return including:
- Products that deteriorate quickly.
- Products that have been personalised, made to measure or custom-made specifically for you.
- Products that are end of line, items that we can no longer replace, obtain parts for or repair.
Any items you wish to return for a refund must be unused and in an ‘as new’ condition with all packaging intact and all original labels and tags attached to the item. Removal or lose of original labels may affect your return.
The products must not have been used in water, even for testing, and cannot be returned once used in water. Any evidence of use in water may result in the refund being rejected and the items returned to you.
Please note that special order items that we dont usually stock may incur a 25% restocking fee.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund and return the goods to you if we determine they are not fit for re-sale.
Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs, goods are the responsibility of the customer until they have been checked by us and accepted for refund. We do not accept responsibility for returns that do not arrive with us.
Items sold on clearance or End Of Line (EOL) are non-returnable due to the nature of the sale – This does not affect your statutory rights.
Items that you wish to return outside the 30 day return period may be accepted. This will be decided on a case by case basis please email customer services [email protected] to request this. As this falls outside our standard policy and if, at our discretion, we decide to accept your return, we may charge a restocking fee, offer a partial refund or offer a refund in the form of a voucher with a limited life of 6 months.
For more details on the terms and conditions of our sales to you please click here or email [email protected] or call our customer services on 01626 773965