Scubapro Seawing Nova Diving Fins – Open Heel – All Colours
Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins, Open Heel diving fins for all divers. Seawing Nova’s are innovative, high performance dive fins that are incredibly comfortable for divers to use and super efficient. The Seawing Nova bungee Strap makes them easy to get on and off even wearing a drysuit
Scubapro Seawing Nova Diving Fins – Best Selling Scubapro Fins
Scubapro Seawing Nova Diving Fins are superb fins for all divers. Combining proven SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design and cutting-edge materials, a revolutionary fin. The Seawing Nova fin has the power, acceleration and manoeuvrability of a paddle fin with the comfort, efficiency and effortless speed of split fins.
The unique appearance of the Seawing Nova ensures that it stands out from the crowd in the fin world. Its amazing choice of colours, and the wing-shaped blade all help to make this fin a top performer.
The Bungee strap makes the Seawing Nova one of the easiest fins for divers to get on and off. Combined with the comfort of use underwater, the Scubapro Seawing Nova fin has become the most used fin by our instructors.
The Seawing Nova has proved to be a superb performer in all types of diving including rough seas, currents, wreck diving, and drift diving!
Scubapro Seawing Nova Fins – Features
- Performance and grip on slippery surfaces is better than ever.
- The foot pocket’s ergonomic toe box is ultra comfortable while the Power Plate footplate extends all the way to the back of the heel, maximizing power transmission while minimizing leg and ankle strain.
- Co-molded Thermo Plastic Vulcanizate (TPV) heel pad and mid-sole pad with rough surfaces provide an excellent non-slip grip on wet surfaces. The TPV is highly tear resistant and durable.
- Revised blade geometry: lateral rigidity has been slightly increased to improve alternate kicks and to improve responsiveness and thrust at full power.
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides a dependable non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
- Comes in a range of colours, which do change: Purple, Pink, Yellow, White, Blue, Turquoise, Orange and Black
Scubapro Seawing Nova Video
Scubapro’s Overview of the Seawing Nova Fin
SETTING THE BAR IN DIVE FIN DESIGN. This multiple-award-winning fin offers the power, acceleration, and manoeuvrability of a blade fin, with the kicking comfort and efficiency of a split fin. When a product hits the market sporting a design that is truly cutting-edge, the world takes notice. Such is the case with SCUBAPRO’s SEAWING NOVA FINS.
They have won Popular Science magazine’s “Best of What’s New” award, the ScubaLab Testers Choice award, and the internationally-recognized Red Dot Award for product design.
Made of modern Monprene and spotlighting its proprietary G4 (4th Generation) articulated hinge. This hinge enables the entire wing-shaped blade to pivot and generate thrust, the SEAWING NOVA produces a propulsive snap that can rocket you through open water at top speed or propel you along reefs or in and out of tight spots with total control.
The Seawing Nova is able to chew up the competition when kicked in turbo mode. The SEAWING NOVA also excels in low-speed manoeuvring, including frog kicks and reverse kicks. It also offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments. Powerful, stable and manoeuvrable, and it does it all with little to no ankle or leg strain.
The fin features a well-engineered footplate with co-moulded Grip Pads that provide efficient non-skid footing on slippery boat decks or dive ladders. It also features the popular self-adjusting heel strap made of marine-grade bungee. This bungee is highly elastic, resistant to the elements and the soft heel pad with over-sized finger loop is comfortable and simplifies doffing and donning.
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.