Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 Regulator – Din + International
Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 Regulator combines the Scubapro Balanced Piston top performing MK25 EVO first stage with the larger diaphragm technical G260 second stage. Scubapro have aimed the MK25 EVO G260 at Technical Divers. The MK25 EVO G260 offers superb performance under the most strenuous conditions!
Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 Regulator, combines Scubapro’s top performing balanced piston MK25 first stage with the high performance G260 second stage. Aimed at technical divers MK25 G260 regulator candeliver in any diving situation with rock-solid performances and outstanding reliability.
Scubapro’s G260 is a balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance (inlet tube orifice inhalation control knob and hose connector). The G260 is slightly larger than a lot of modenr second stages whoch not only aids performance but makes it sit comfortably in the divers mouth on long dives. It’s high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for fans of the older Scubapro G250. The new left-right hose attachment option also makes the G260 ideally suited for tech diving configurations.
Combined with the top performing MK25 Evo first stage which ha sbeen at the top of the liss of performing regulators for years. The MK25 is incredibly reliable and offers performance on deep and shallow dives, the MK25 also offers really good hose routing for technical divers.
Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 Features
- The MK25 EVO first stage is Scubapro’s absolute top performer and is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra stable intermediate pressure resulting in an extremely punctual and constantly high delivery of air. The means instant air flow at any cylinder pressure and water temperature for a real carefree dive.
- Paired with the air balanced high performance G260 second stage this system one of Scubapro’s top performers.
- Diver adjustable inhalation control enables personal adjustment of breathing effort.
- Diver adjustable Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive control switch and extra high flow exhaust valve account for easy inhale & exhale.
- Super-flow hose for smooth air delivery
- Precision moulded lightweight components and anti-freeze materials provide high corrosion resistance and enhance cold water performance.
Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 Regulator – Technical
MK25 EVO First Stage: Click Here For Scubapro First Stage Technology
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth tank pressure or breathing rate.
- Patent-pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating body insulating bushing anti-freeze cap bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
Scubapro G260 Second Stage:
- Premium technical 2nd stage
- New covered hose swivel for total comfort and control
- Air-balanced Flow Valve
- Diver’s Adjustable inhalation effort
- Adjustable VIVA
- High Flow Exhaust valve
- Metal components for excellent cold water resistance
- Large Diaphragm
- Reversible Hose Attachment
- Super Comfort High-flow mouthpiece
Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 Video
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.