Scubapro MK19 EVO D420 Regulator + FREE S270 Octopus
Scubapro MK19 EVO D420 Regulator With FREE S270 Octopus Regulator Package, combines Scubapros new MK19 diaphragm first stage with swivel turret and the new generation of D series regulator the Scubapro D420. This combination is complimented, for FREE, with the S270 Octopus. A great regulator package at a great price.
Scubapro MK19 D420 + FREE S270 Octopus Regulator Package
Scubapro MK19 Evo DIN Combined With The NEW D420 Second Stage and FREE S270 Octopus, the new regulator kid on the block! By combining the iconic design of the original D-Series regulators (That Darth Vader looking second stage) with the latest advances in breathing performance technology, SCUBAPRO engineers have created a 21st century regulator in terms of quality, reliability, performance and style.
This iconic new second stage is now combined with Scubapro’s MK19 first stage, a top performing diaphragm first stage, based on the MK17 with the added benefit of a swivel turret.
Special Offer: Until the end of December 2023 the Scubapro Winter Promotion includes an S270 Ocotpus (Worth £260 RRP when purchased seperately) for FREE
The new Scubapro D420 features a brand new balanced valve inside a housing supported by a full metal structure. Called the Progressive Flow Control Valve, it is able to deliver abundant airflow for the best breathing performance, with a natural smoothness comparable to what you might experience breathing on the surface.
The uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing is ultra-durable and allows the LP hose to be connected on either the right or left side for maximum rigging flexibility. A new dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the casing with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve.
The highly efficient purge button is a technical jewel based on a new concept that gives the Scubapro D420 its unique face. Teamed with the ever reliable MK25 EVO balanced piston first stage, this is a regulator system purpose-designed for todays avid divers and SCUBAPRO brand enthusiasts everywhere.
Scubapro MK19 EVO D420 Regulator – Features
D420 Second Stage
- Uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing carries on the D-Series heritage with the latest advances in breathing performance technology.
- Air-balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve is able to deliver abundant airflow with a natural smoothness comparable to breathing on the surface.
- Dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the case with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve.
- Casing design features inner winglets that direct airflow towards the exhaust valve, creating a dramatic improvement in exhalation effort.
- Diaphragm is located in the lower section of the casing to take advantage of the pressure gradient in the upright position, making breathing even easier.
- Reversible hose attachment allows for either left- or right-side LP hose connections for maximum rigging flexibility.
- Large purge button is easy to reach and depress, with or without gloves.
- Exhaust tee is compact and efficiently deflects bubbles from the divers view while enhancing ease of exhalation.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
Scubapro MK25 First Stage
- MK19 EVO is designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions.
- Ideal first stage for avid recreational, technical, professional and military divers.
- Latest design makes it substantially smaller and lighter than the original MK19.
- Air-balanced first stage diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing
- New dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximize hose routing options for technical diving layouts
- CE certified according the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
Scubapro S270 Octopus
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures
- Lightweight casing, made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can’t grab onto when diving in extreme cold water
- Dive/predive switch prevents freeflows when not being used
- Compact and efficient exhaust tee minimises exhalation effort
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved silicone and features a large cross-section to maximise airflow
- High-viz yellow front cover stands out, making it easy to spot when needed
- High-viz yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long with an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.
Scubapro D420 Video
Scubapro MK19 First Stage Video
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.