Scubapro MK11 C370 Regulator – Travel Regulator
The Scubapro MK11 C370 Regulator is a great regulator for travelling divers. In the DIN configuration the MK11 C370 weighs only 471g. The MK11 first stage is a full balanced first stage delivering a high flow to the superb C370 balanced second stage a no compromise travel regulator.
Scubapro MK11/C370 Regulator is a great choice for travelling divers. The Scubapro balanced diaphragm MK11 with its chrome-plated brass body is specially designed to reduce size and weight and is still environmentally sealed.
Its lightweight compact design make it an ideal travelling first stage for divers and combined with the C370 second stage it weighs only 471g!
Scubapro’s new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor the C350 while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. With the Scubapro MK11 C370 regulator in your dive bag you’ll be ready to hit the road.
Scubapro MK11 C370 Regulator – Technical
Scubapro MK11 First Stage – Features
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth tank pressure or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximise hose routingoptions.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations.
- Airflow at 200bar: 5500 l/min
- Weight: INT 232: 710g; DIN 300: 490g.
Scubapro C370 SECOND STAGE – Features
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350)
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Large purge button is easy to activate even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort fitting all mouth sizes from smaller to largest
- Weight: 171g.
- Overall Regulator Weight: Din Version – 811g International Version – 1.031kg
Scubapro MK11 C370 Regulator Video
0% Finance Available On Regulators From Dive Shop Online
At Dive Shop Online we offer 0% finance on all purchases over £300. The system is really simple to use too!
- Simply select your items and go to the “Checkout” when you get to the payment section select the “Interest Free / Credit” option in the drop down payment box and then complete the order process!
- Once this is received we will email you a link to a secure online credit application for your purchase which you need to complete.
- When this Application is successful you will be notified and we will ship the goods!
- Most applications can be completed within 24hours from receipt of your order to Credit Confirmed and goods authorised to ship…… Its as easy as that!
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.