Scubapro Heavy Duty 6.5 Zipped Winter Wetsuit Boots
Scubapro Heavy Duty 6.5 Wetsuit Boots are a really rugged hard wearing 6.5mm wetsuit boot. Ideal for winter diving with a chunky sole to protect your feet when on the beach or clambering over rocks.Great for all watersports where a tough soled boot is required.
Scubapro Heavy Duty 6.5mm Wetsuit Boot. If you’ve ever suffered from cold feet or found yourself stumbling over rocks as you make your way down the beach, you’ll appreciate the Scubapro Heavy Duty Dive Boot!
The Scubapro Heavy Duty 6.5 is built to handle the tough stuff, with a reinforced toe and heel and a substantial molded rubber sole it is both durable and comfortable making it the ideal wetsuit boot for cold water or harsh conditions not only for divers but for other watersports users. Aditionally Scubapro have added a Diamond Span interior to enhance comfort and improve warmth.
Scubapro Heavy Duty 6.5mm Wetsuit Boot – Features
- Diamond Span lining inside the boot
- 6.5mm X-FOAM neoprene technology, Heavy-duty nylon 2-sided neoprene ensures comfort and durability.
- Top of the foot is both cushioned and protected against abrasion from the edge of the fin pocket
- Reinforced toe and heel caps extend boot life
- The heel cap includes a fin strap keeper
- Heavy Duty anti-slip rubber sole for increased protection of the feet
- PVC zipper end patch secures the side zip when closed
- Now available in 10 sizes from 3XS – UK3 >> 4XL – UK12
|Size Chart Tab For Brand Size Guide||
Sole Length CM
|Is on Sale|
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.