!!<Scubapro Go 3mm Travel Wetsuit Sock,>!! offers foot protection for travelling divers. The Go travel sock is an ideal partner to the Scubapro Go Travel fins, in 3mm neoprene with a raised ankle and thin sole the Go Travel sock is ideal for use in warmer climates for travelling divers and snorkellers.
Scubapro GO SOck – 3mm Travel Wetsuit Sock
Designed to be worn with GO travel fins, the new Scubapro 3mm GO sock features a thin sole to provide some cushion and stability, and a low-cut upper for comfort and easy donning and doffing. Offering versatile foot protection, this sock is also ideal for wearing on tropical beaches and in training pools.
!!<Scubapro GO Sock – Features
- 3mm neoprene sock.
- Lightweight, ideal for travelling.
- Thin lightweight sole for added protection and wear resistance.
- Slightly higher ankle than normal low cut socks to help with wearing fins.
- Designed for use with Scubapro Go Travel Fins
The Scubapro GO sock is made form Scubapro’s X-Foam Neoprene.
What Is Scubapro X-Foam Neoprene
All Scubapro neoprene products are made using Scubapro’s X-Foam neoprene which is more environmentally friendly, causes less pollution in the manufacture and improves comfor for the user!
- Petroleum Free: Made from limestone neoprene.
- The ONLY formula that complies with P.A.H tests: Ensures fewer pollutants.
- Lighter Weight: Ideal for travel and improves comfort.
- Great Elasticity and Flexibility: Increase comfort and mobility.
- Higher Insulation Efficiency: Improve heat retention.
- Very Durable: Year of life from Scubapro X-Foam neoprene products.
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.