Scubapro Exodry 6/4mm Drysuit Hood
Scubapro Exodry 6/4mm Drysuit Hood, dive hood from Scubapro is equally suited to wearing with trilaminate drysuits as well as winter wetsuits. It has a plush lining for added comfort and warmth and is made with Everflex for supurb elasticity and comfort.
Scubapro Exodry Drysuit 6/4mm Hood, ideal to wear with trilaminate drysuits like the Scubapro Exodry. This 6/4mm neoprened dive hood is made with Scubapro’s Everflex superstretch neoprene so it fits really comfortably.
Additionally this updated version is lined with Scubapro Diamond Span, quick drying fleece which makes the hood more comfortable especially when putting it on for the second or third dive of the day!
The hood has had a redesign in terms of the pattern which aids for a snug fir, it has a built in air venting system and a seal to reduce water ingress.
A really good hood for winter diving in the UK
Scubapro Exodry 6/4mm Drysuit Hood – Features
- Design and pattern improves fit and comfort for warm-water dives.
- Face seal cuts down on heat loss from water transfer.
- 100% high-stretch Everflex Nylon outside and quick-dry Diamond Span fleece interior makes donning and doffing super easy and provides excellent comfort.
- Made with 6/4mm X-Foam neoprene, a very specific limestone-based neoprene complying with strict PAH and REACH regulations.
- Assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
Scubapro Diving Hood Size Guide
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.