Scubapro Aladin A2 Dive Computer + Transmitter Bundle
Scubapro Aladin A2 Watch Style Dive Computer With Transmitter Bundle features air integration, full Nitrox and Trimix capability with upto 8 mixes. The A2 is an advanced technical diving computer equally at home wit hrecreatinal divers who want a bit more from their dive computer.
Out of stock
Scubapro Aladin A2 Dive Computer With Transmitter Bundle, is made for advanced divers and technical divers with its 8 gas mixes, trimix and nitrox compatability and being CCR compatible the A2 has a lot of features in a compact styleish body. includes a Scubapro Transmitter to get the most from your A2
The A2 is air integrated when combined with the Scubapro transmitter which gives you true remaining bottom time computed based on your air/gas consumption as well as deco profiles. The A2 also has a built in digital compass which is tilt compensated making underwater navigation even easier.
The Scubapro A2 has six dive modes Trimix, CCR, Scuba, Gauge, Apnea and sidemount making it suitable for all divers wherever they plan to take their diving!
Scubapro Aladin A2 Dive Computer Features
- Wireless air-integration can handle multiple transmitters, monitor tank pressure and provide true remaining bottom time (RBT) calculations based on the workload from breathing.
- Digital tilt-compensated 3D compass allows for easy navigation.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZH-L16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates eight gases (21-100% O2) plus two in CCR mode
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for better diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Multiple Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Trimix, Sidemount, CCR.
- Sport mode offers sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter, activity counter (pedometer) and stopwatch
- High-resolution hybrid matrix display with large numbers is easy to read under water, even in adverse conditions.
- Intuitive menu and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system
- Lightweight design is so comfortable on the wrist you won€™t want to take it off.
- Modern design with full watch functions is perfect for topside time-keeping as well as underwater data tracking
- Max Operating Depth: 394ft/120m.
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.com.
- CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives
Whats in The Box: Scubapro Aladin A2 Dive Computer, Transmitter, Protection foil, Quick Card, Arm Strap Extension, Read First (user manual is available online).
Scubapro Aladin A2 Dive computer video
Scubapro Aladin A2 Dive computer Technical Stuff
|Number of Gases||8|
|Compatible Gases||21-100% Nitrox, Trimix|
|Algorithms||ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG|
|Operating Mode||CCR, Freediving, Gauge, Scuba, Sport, Swim|
|Display Type||Black & White|
|Max Operating Depth (M)||120m|
|Memory Capacity||50 hours (estimated)|
|Depth Rating (M)||120m|
|Battery Replacement Type||Dealer Replaceable|
|Estimated Battery Life||3-5 Years / 300-500 Dives|
|Number of Control Buttons||4|
|XL Dot Matrix Display||Yes|
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.