Scubapro Aladin A1 Dive Computer | Watch Style Computer
Scubapro Aladin A1 Dive Computer, a watch style Scubapro dive computer. With 3 dive modes including nitrox the Aladin A1 is a great entry level dive computer that also features a sport mode for surface sports
Out of stock
The Scubapro Aladin A1 Dive Computer, a watch style dive computer from Scubapro. The A1 is designed as an entry level dive computer ideal for new divers and recreational/holiday divers. The A1 can easily be worn as a watch on the surface and for other activites on and in the water. The Aladin A1 uses bluetooth connectivity to allow divers to download their dive profile, log dives and sahre diving adventures with other divers.
The A1 has full time-keeping functions, and three Dive modes plus a Sport mode. An intuitive menu system and clearly marked button controls make it easy to access and understand all functions. Offering just the right balance of topside features, underwater functions and ease of use, the A1 will quickly become an integral part of not just your diving life, but of your everyday life as well.
Scubapro Aladin A1 Features
- High-resolution matrix display with large numbers is easy to read under water, even in adverse conditions.
- Lightweight design is so comfortable on the wrist you won€™t want to take it off.
- Intuitive menu and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system.
- ZH-L16 algorithm accommodates single-gas Nitrox capability from 21% to 100% 02.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for better diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Modern design is functional and stylish for topside time-keeping as well as underwater data tracking.
- Full watch functions for topside time-keeping.
- 3 Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, and Apnea
- In Sport mode sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter and a stopwatch can be activated.
- Max Operating Depth: 120m
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.com.
- CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives.
Whats In The Box: Aladin A1 Dive Computer, Screen Protection foil, Quick Card, Arm Strap Extension, Read First (user manual is available online)
Scubapro Aladin A1 Dive Computer Video
Scubapro Aladin A1 Dive Computer Technical Stuff!
|Number of Gases||1|
|Compatible Gases||21-100% Nitrox|
|Algorithms||ZH-L16 ADT MB|
|Operating Mode||Freediving, Gauge, Scuba, Sport, Swim|
|Display Type||Black & White|
|Max Operating Depth (M)||120m|
|Memory Capacity||50 hours (estimated)|
|Depth Rating (M)||120m|
|Battery Replacement Type||Dealer Replaceable|
|Estimated Battery Life||3-5 Years / 300-500 Dives|
|Number of Control Buttons||4|
|XL Dot Matrix Display||No|
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.