Regulator Service – Full Service Reg & Octopus Inc Parts & Shipping
Regulator Servicing For All Major Brands Of Diving Regulators, a mail order service that includes all standard parts for all major diving brands including Scubapro, APeks, Aqualung, MAres and Oceanic reulators. Other brands can be serviced please contact us.
Are you struggling to get your diving regulators serviced? We have a full service centre at our dive centre in Teignmouth and have setup a mail order regulator servicing service! Simply order online here send us your regs and we will service them and return them! The price includes standard service parts for your regulator as advised by the manufacturer and the return carriage.
This service is for a First Stage Second Stage and Octopus complete.
Includes all major brands – Scubapro Apeks Mares and Aqualung Regulators.
We service all brands however other brands may incur an additional charge for service parts. (This is due to additional manufacturer parts requirements, or that manufacturer parts or more expensive perhaps due to an extended service cycle)
Diving Regulator Servicing – Mail Order Service – Overview
We have a fully equipped servicing centre and fully qualified technicians. This service includes Scubapro Mares Apeks and Aqualung Regulators we are able to service other manufacturers so please email us for a price and return time. Turn around on this service is approximaytely 2 weeks from reciept if there are any delays we will notify you ASAP. The price includes all service parts recommended by the manufacturer additional non standard items may be required and we will contact you to advise and for additional payment for those items as required.
How Does This Service Work?
- You send your complete regulator with a note of any known issues
- Upon receipt we will email to confirm that we have your regulator and book it into our system
- At the service bay our technicians will check the technical settings (crack pressures interstage pressures etc.) and record these and any other issues.
- The regulator will be stripped and a full service to manufacturer specifications carried out including replacement parts as required by the manufacturer
- All hoses / mouthpieces etc are visually inspected and we will advice if replacements are required
- Although contents gauges cannot be serviced the HP swivel or rings and pin are serviced
- On reassembly the regulator will be set up to the manufacturers required technical settings
- We have a bench testing machine that cycles a regulator many times to simulate breathing underwater. This machine ensures that the ppet and valve seats are bedded in correctly
- Final checks of the regulator technical settings are made and an actual breath test to ensure the regulator is functioning correctly
- Once the service is complete we will contact you regardign any additional payments for non service items for example hoses mouthpieces etc.
- Once all payment and adminsitartion is complete we will return the regulator using an overnight courier service to the delivery address on your original order
Regulator Servicing Terms
Our online regulator service bundle has some specific terms that we would like to make you aware of. These are the same kind of terms that you would find in any professional bricks and mortar service centre. If you have any quereis regarding these specific terms please dont hesitate to call or email us.
- Regualtors will be checked on arrival and any damage or obvious non technical issues will be recorded on our records. We will notify you if there is a major issue on receipt of the regulator
- If you decide to cancel the service before completion a charge will be made for the wrok carried out to that point parts used and return shipping
- Any additional required parts must be fitted by ourselves prior to returning the regulator to you. To this end you agree to pay any additional costs for non standard service parts eg. hoses mouthpieces or similar. We will contact you prior to carrying out these aditional works
- When your regualtor leaves us after service it will be set up as per the manufacturers recommendations and will have been bench tested with a minimum of 200-250 cycles to ensure the seat and other mating surfaces are set.
- The setting process may only be 80% successful and ocassionaly even after 250 cycles (The equivilent of a 20-25 minute dive) there is a possibility a rgulator may not have set correctly and a small free flow develops. In this unlikely case you will need to return the regulator to us for this to be adjusted. You will be responsible for the cost of return carriage we will re adjust the regulator and return it to you FOC.
- If a regulator is returned to us and requires additional parts there may be a charge for those parts.
- On recipet of your regulator after service we recommend that you test breathe it prior to diving to ensure it functions correctly
- A regulator is a technical piece of equipment and as such needs to cared for correctly. After leaving our service bay the regulator will have been set up to the manufacturers tolerences and specifications. Dive Centre LTD accepts no responsibility for the funtionality of the regulator at the time of diving it is the responsibility of the diver during their pr-dive checks to ensure the regulator is functioning correctly at that time.
By Making This Order To Have Your Regulator Serviced You Agree To The Terms Above
|Is on Sale|
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.