Mares XR Stainless Steel Finger/Cave Spool – 30m
Mares XR 30m Stainless Steel Finger Spool, super tough and rugged marine grade, 316, stainless steel finger spool for divers. Ideal for DSMB deployment or small basic wreck/cave penetration a great 30m finger spool
Mares XR Stainless Steel Finger/Cave Spool 30m, from the Mares Extended Range range of technical diving equipment this 316 marine grade, stainless steel 30m finger spool is ideal for DSMB deployment or line laying.
The 316 stainless steel spool is coated and has a rubber edging to prevent it being damaged or damaging kit when in a pocket etc.
Mares 30m 316 Stainless Steel Finger Spool – Features
- The key features of the Cave/Finger SS316 are:
- 316 marine stainless steel with coated molded edges
- Compact size and soft, comfortable grip
- Edelrid„¢ line
- Unique flared design for easy wrapping when wearing gloves
- Sturdy and with easy attachment and release holes
- Includes carabiner 316 stainless steel double-light
- High quality line, clearly visible in low light conditions
- Comes in 4 lengths 15m, 30m, 45m, 60m
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.