Mares Wahoo Neon Mask + Snorkel Combo Set
Mares Wahoo Neon Mask and Snorkel Pacakge, a great snorkelling combo, the Wahoo is now available in brigt neon colours. This combo includes the Bay valved snorkel and the mask strap is soft elastic rather than silicone for added comfort.
Mares Wahoo Neon Mask and Snorkel Package, the popular Mares Wahoo combo in bright neon colours! Combining the Wahoo snorkelling mask with a quality, soft and comfortable skirt with the Mares Bay valved,self draining snorkel.
The Wahoo mask is modelled on the massively popular X-Vision diving mask, with great vision and teardrop lenses, the supersoft silicone and quick adjust strap make the Wahoo super comfortable to wear for hours of snorkelling.
The Wahoo mask is fitted with a soft elastic strap rather than silicone., similar to ski goggles, this reduces strap tangling in longer hair and is easily adjusted with a slider, incredibly comfortable to wear.
The Bay Snorkel is a valved snorkel making clearing it easier and has a silicone mouthpiece for added comfort. The Bay snorkel has a corrugated flexible tube to make it even more comfortable for hours of snorkelling.
Mares Wahoo Neon Mask & Snorkel Combo – Features
- Wahoo mask with soft comfortable silicone skirt
- Great field of vision due to lens shape
- Quick adjust soft elastic strap
- Bay self draining snorkel with silicone mouthpiece
- Easy to use snork and mask combo
- Bright neon colours
How to use Combo Wahoo Neon:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Care and maintenance Wahoo Neon Combo :
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.