Mares Wahoo Mask + Snorkel Combo Set
Mares Wahoo Mask and Snorkel Adult Combo, a great mask and snorkel set from Mares featuring the X-Vision mask and a Fiji snorkel. Both are made with quality Silicone materials making this a comfortable Mask and Snorkel set to use for long periods Snorkelling
Mares Wahoo Mask and Snorkel Combo, a great mask and snorkel combination bundle for adults. This bundle features the popular X-Vision mask and the Fiji snorkel. Both the X-Vision mask and the Fiji snorkel are made using quality silicone and other Mares materials.
The X-Vision mask has a really good field of vision making it a great solution for hours of snorkelling and the soft silicone mask skirt makes it incredibly comfortable to wear for long days of snorkelling.
The Fiji snorkel has ant-splash technology to reduce any water ingress as well as a purge valve making it really easy to clear any water that should get into the snorkel while out snorkelling.
A great snorkelling package for adults at a great price.
Wahoo Mask + Snorkel Combo – Features
- X-Vision Mask with wide field of view
- Quality silicone mask skirt and premium Mares material
- Self Draining, easy to use, Fiji Snorkel
How to use Combo Wahoo:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.