Mares Vento Mask + Snorkel Combo
Mares Vento Mask and Snorkel Combo, combines the Mares single lens Vento mask with a soft, comfortable silicone skirt and great vision with a simple, ergonomic non valved snorkel. A simple but high quality mask and snorkel package to enjoy hours snorkelling on holiday
Mares Vento Mask and Snorkel Combo, an adult mask and snorkel package with a single lens Mares Vento snorkelling mask and a simple, non valved, ergonomic snorkel. A simple mask and snorkel set for great performance.
The Vento mask is a single lens mask with a quality, soft, clear silicone skirt for a comfortable fit. The Vento mask has downward angled viewing with a drop lens allowing the snorkeller loads of vision, and the silicone mask strap is easily adjustable for a great fit.
The ergonomic snorkel has a silicone mouthpiece and is non vented meaning that to clear it you have to blow vigorously to empty the water up the snorkel tube, fitted with a simple and comfortable snorkel clip.
The Mares Vento mask and snorkel combo is a great way to get into snorkelling and enjoy hours in the water.
Mares Vento Mask + Snorkel Combo – Features
- Comfortable silicone mask with easy adjustment and large viewing angle
- Ergonomic snorkel with silicone mouthpiece
- Comes in blue and Yellow
How to use Mares Vento Combo:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.