Mares Tropical Mask + Snorkel Combo
Mares Tropical Combo, Mask + Snorkel Package, includes the Mares single lens frameless tropical mask in 3 colour choices. The super soft silicone skirt makes the tropical ideal for snorkelling for hours. The package also includes a Mares ergonomic, self draining, snorkel.
Mares Tropical Mask + Snorkel Combo, combines the Mares Tropical single coloured mask with the Mares Ergonomic Snorkel for a really comfortable and great performing mask and snorkel package.
The Mares Tropical Mask is a single lens, frameless mask with a high quality silicone skirt making it super comfy to wear for long hours of snorkelling. The soft skirt is really comfortable and fits many face shapes and the mask adjusts easily with Mares’s rugged mask buckles.
The package is completed with an ergonomic snorkel that has a silicone mouthpiece for superior comfort and a splash guard to minimise water entry. The snorkel has a self draining / purge valve to make it easy to clear after skin dives.
Mares Tropical Mask + Snorkel Combo – Features
- Torpical single lens frameless mask
- Super soft silicone mask skirt for added comfort
- Good field of view with a single lens
- Silicone mouthpiece on the snorkel
- Purge valve to make snorkel clearing easier
- Snorkel features a splash guard to reduce water ingress
- Comes in 3 colours: Blue, Pink Or White
How to use Combo Tropical:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.