Mares Marea Mask + X-One Fins – Mask Fins + Snorkel Package
Mares Marea Mask + X-One Fins Snorkelling Package, a great Mask, Fins and Snorkel bundle featuring the Mares Marea high quality silicone snorkelling mask and the popular Mares X-One snorkelling fins with the addition of the Ergonomic silicone snorkel. Comfortable for long periods of snorkelling, a great snorkel package for adults.
Mares Marea X-One, Snorkelling Mask Fins + Snorkel Set For adults, combines the Mares Marea Snorkelling Mask with the popular Mares X-One Adjustable Snorkelling Fins and includes a Mares Ergonomic Snorkel.
This is a complete snorkelling set for anyone looking to spend time in the water snorkelling. The Marea Mask is made with quality soft silicone so it easily conforms to the wearers face making a good seal whilst being comfortable to wear for a long snorkelling session. It has small ribs around the nose to relieve pressure and make diving and snorkelling even more enjoyable.
Being made with quality silicone the Marea mask will last for years and will not go stiff and become uncomfortable to wear like some cheaper siliter masks. The Marea also features shaped lenses that give a wilder field of view and the mask strap is easily adjustable to make it even more comfortable!
The Mares X-One Fins are a really popular snorkelling fin especially for travelling as it is a bit shorter and easily fits in your luggage! The X-One Fins easily adjust to a variety of foot sizes without having buckles and the soft heel strap is comfortable for long snorkelling sessions. The foot pocket of the X-One fins is soft and perforated so water easily flows through the fin and doesn’t make it drag again all of this is designed to be comfortable for long snorkelling sessions!
To finish off the set Mares include an Ergonomic Snorkel which has a silicone mouthpiece again making it more comfortable as well as having a semi-dry splash guard and featuring a purge valve to make it easy to clear water from the snorkel.
Overall a great snorkelling package for adults allowing you to comfortably spend hours snorkelling!
Mares Marea / X-One Mask Fins Snorkel Set – Features
- Mares Marea silicone mask
- Soft on the face
- Large field of vision
- Fits most adult faces
- Extremely comfortable for long snorkelling sessions
- Mares X-One snorkelling fins
- Comfortable soft foot pocket
- Adjustable heel strap with no buckles – simple and robust
- Fits a range of foot sizes so can be shared
- Powerful yet small enough to easily fit in your luggage
- Mares Ergonomic Snorkel
- Self draining snorkel with purge valve
- Soft silicone mouthpiece
- Splash guard to minimise water entry
How to use the Mares X-One Marea Snorkelling set:
Marea Mask Instructions:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
X-One Fin Instructions:
– Fins make it easier to move through the water, both on the surface and underwater.
– You should only wear fins when in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, only walk backwards to avoid tripping.
– For a snug and comfortable fit, wet your feet and fins before wearing.
– Slip the fin on and then place the strap behind the heel, adjusting tension. If you pulled too much, release the strap and readjust.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.