Mares Kids Pirate, X-One, Snorkelling Set – Mask Fins Snorkel Set Blue
Mares Kids Mask Fins Snorkel Set, featuring Mares Pirate Mask, X-One Fins and Fuji slef draining snorkel. Great quality snorkelling set for older kids 8-14 years
Mares Kids Snorkelling Set, Pirate Mask and X-One Fins, combines the best selling Pirate mask with the top snorkelling fin for adultas and kids the X-One.
A complete set for great performance in the water, even for little divers! The Pirate Mask has a soft, super comfy silicone skirt, which makes it ideal for wearing all day on the beach. Easy-to-adjust buckles on the skirt allow the mask to be worn with ease even by children. The lens allows for a wide viewing angle in the water.
The X-One fins boast a comfortable buckle-free strap adjustment, proving perfect for long snorkeling sessions. The X-One strap also makes the fins super adjustable allowing for growing feet!
The foot pocket is perforated and allows water to flow through, preventing the parachute effect. The blade is equipped with channel trust technology for channeling energy and precisely directing movements, for perfect results with minimal effort.
The X-One Pirate set is completed by a Fuji ergonomic silicone snorkel with semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. It also features a drain valve for easli clearing of the snorkel.
This set is ideal for long snorkeling sessions.
Mares X-One Pirate Fin Sizes
- XS – UK 7-10.5 | EU 24-29
- S – UK 11.5-2 | EU 30-34
Mares X-One Pirate Kids Snorkelling Set – Features
- Pirate mask providing great vision, ergonomic, soft on the face
- X-One fins with comfortable adjustment without buckle, perforated foot pocket, channel thrust technology
- Ergonomic snorkel
- Technology and design
How to use the X-One Pirate set:
– Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
– Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
– To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
– When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
– Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
– If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
– Fins make it easier to move through the water, both on the surface and underwater.
– You should only wear fins when in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, only walk backwards to avoid tripping.
– For a snug and comfortable fit, wet your feet and fins before wearing.
– Slip the fin on and then place the strap behind the heel, adjusting tension. If you pulled too much, release the strap and readjust.
– The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
– Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
– Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
– If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.