The GoPole Reach is an extending mount for your GoPro Hero camera or any action camera. The Reach extends from 14″ to 40″ (36cm – 102cm) allowing you to use it as a selfie stick or to reach underwater into wrecks or under reefs! The GoPole reach is an excelent addition to your range of GoPro mounts and accessories.
GoPole Reach 14″ – 40″ (36cm – 102cm) Extending GoPro Pole Mount
Extend the capabilities of your GoPro® by getting closer to the action and capturing unique angles. Capture selfies with ease or flip the camera around on the pivoting head to shoot your subject with stability and precision.
GoPole Reach 14″ – 40″ (36cm – 102cm) – Features
- EXTEND YOUR GOPRO® – The 4-Stage telescoping body makes Reach compact and portable at only 14? retracted. Integrated twist locks allow the Reach to be extended up to 40 Inches (102cm)
- THREADED ATTACHMENT SYSTEM – WRIST-STRAP – Attach the included wrist-strap for added security during high-action filming.
- DIRECT GOPRO® CONNECTION – No adapters Needed
- EASILY MOUNT A GOPRO® REMOTE – Using the Remote Clip Included
GoPole Reach 14″ – 40″ (36cm – 102cm) Extending GoPro Pole Mount – Technical
- Dimensions: 14″ x 0.98″ x 0.98″
- Weight: 8 oz
- Materials: Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel Hardware
- GOPRO® COMPATIBILITY
- HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session, HERO Session, HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, HERO+LCD, HERO, HERO3+, HERO3, HERO2, HD HERO
GoPole Reach 14″ – 40″ (36cm – 102cm) – Whats included
- 1x GoPole Reach Extending GoPro Mount
- 1x Hi-Torque Thumbscrew
- 1x Wrist Strap
- 1x Smart Remote Clip
GoPole Reach 14″ – 40″ – Video
|Is on Sale|
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.