Eezycut Trilobite Divers Line Cutter – Harness + Wrist Pouch All Colours
The EEZYCUT Trilobite Line Cutter With Harness Or Wrist Pouch, a small and very sharp but safe line cutter that can be used to quickly deal with fishing line, nets, webbing and even rope! This model is with a harness or Webbing pouch and various colours which will fit any 2 or 2.5 inch webbing or wrist strap.
Eezycut Trilobite with Harness or Wrist Pouch
Eezycut Trilobite Divers Line Cutter, probably the most effective line cutter available for divers. The Eezycut is really compact and easy to use whilst diving and makes dealing with fishing line hazards really simple. The Eezycut comes with either a harness or wrist pouch.
The harness pouch fits easily onto most webbing harnesses and is a snug fit on the Eezycut tool. The tool is then secured into the pouch with velcro essentially as long as the tool making it really secure yet easy to get out and operate by the diver with 1 hand. Wrist mount versions and flexi mounts are also available and it comes in various bright colours.
Why Choose Eezycut Line Cutters?
The EEZycut Trilobite has two cutting edges for redundancy but also to provide a quick way to deal with any entanglements. The device can simple be removed from the pouch and used without needing to work out whether it is round the right way before using it.
The covered blade design significantly reduces the risk of accidental damage whilst allowing line or webbing to easily flow down onto the blade when needed.
The EEZycut patented cutting mechanism provides the cleanest, sharpest, and the most effortless cutting action available. No-one ever forgets the “wow factor” the first time they use this unique, ergonomically designed cutting tool, as it slices and dices its way through line and webbing.
Eezycut Divers Line Cutter – Features
- Covered blade protects user from accidental injury
- Will cut monofilament fishing line with ease
- Cuts easily though rope upto 8mm thick
- Double sided blade for redundancy – no need to orientate before cutting
- 440a stainless steel blade – renowned for hold a sharp edge and being corrosion resistant
- Choice of mounts harness or wrist
- Many various colours
The EEZYCUT® TRILOBITE is rated to cut its way through line/rope with ease, repeatedly, up to 8mm thick. It can easily cut through larger line should the diver need to do so in such extremely rare situations. The EEZYCUT TRILOBITE also makes light work of all types of webbing. With cost effective replacement blades, this tool provides you with the sharpest cut in the water, every time.
Eezycut Trilobite Cutting Tool – Technical
- Normal “marine grade” stainless steel, in terms of diving knives, is generally the name given to 420 grade stainless steel, also known as, cutlery grade.
- Whilst it has a good corrosion capacity in water, it does not have such a good capacity to hold a sharp edge. Titanium can not create as sharp an edge as stainless steel. The grade of stainless steel used in the EEZYCUT TRILOBITE (440a) is known for it’s capacity to hold an extremely sharp edge, whilst having very good corrosive qualities.
- When the blade loses its edge or starts to corrode, you can put a new blade in, and yet again have the sharpest, cleanest cut in the water.
- Washing in fresh water after diving is recommended for all stainless steel knives and blades. All stainless steel which is used in salt water, including open faced dive knives, need to be treated with care. Carefully coating any stainless steel blade in normal divers silicone grease prior to salt water usage significantly prolongs the life of the blade, and is recommended for the EEZYCUT TRILOBITE blades.
Black, Black/Black/Black, Black/Blue, Black/Orange, Black/Pink/Black, Black/White, Blue/White/Blue, Orange/Black/Orange, Orange/Yellow/Orange, Phosphorescence, Pink/White, Purple, purple/Yellow/Purple, Red/Red/Red, Yellow/Black/Black, Yellow/Black/Yellow, Yellow/Green, Yellow/Orange
|Is on Sale|
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.