Cressi Air Crystal Dive Mask – Clear Skirt
Cressi Air Crystal Dive Mask, made with Cressi Crystal Clear Silicone the Air mask features an incredible comfortable skirt design due to its IDF construction as well as Cressi raked lenses for a great field of view while diving. The Air Mask comes in a variety of colours.
Cressi Air Mask Featuring IDF Technology and Crystal Silicone Skirt. The Air Mask from Cressi is a really popular twin lens diving mask, made with clear crystal silicone skirt the fit and comfort of the Air Mask is second to none.
Cressi IDF (Integrated Dual Frame) Construction Technology means that the crystal silicone skirt is joined to the lesn frame without any glues and ensurs the curvature of the mask making the fit better. The result is a mask with an extremely hydrodynamic shape and, visibility being equal, a significantly smaller size. The field of view obtained is really wide, laterally and in the lower zone. The skirt, in the front part, has a structural silicone insert which increases the sealing ability.
The mask rests on the face with unprecedented comfort and does not leave any marks on the skin, even after extended use.
Naturally, to obtain such a result the entire structure of the skirt is differentiated, with internal ribs that stiffen the parts of the mask that are most stressed.
The raked lenses (Cressi patent), are quite small and are brought as close to the pupils as possible, so that the already extraordinary visibility of the Cressi Matrix is increased by 25% in the Air.
The Mask Strap is designed using a patented Cressi system that allows the buckles to fit to an indistructable mount on the frame that still allows the mask to fold flat, the Air is fitted with micro adjusting buckles allowing for an even more comfortable fit.
The thickness of the headband has been reduced to such an extent as to make it practically invisible when the mask is being worn.
Cressi Air Crystal Dive Mask – Features
- Silicone Crystal, Incredible new frontier in the world of transparency. It is long-lasting and won€™t turn yellow, and thanks to its special chemical composition it drastically reduces the irritating effect of lens fogging. An absolute Cressi exclusive.
- Evolution Skirt, The unprecedented Double Injection System makes it possible to vary the stiffness of the skirt at each point, making it stiffer where a non-deformable structure is needed, and softening it where more comfort is required.
- Ring, The ring capitalises on the exclusive Cressi dual injection system for an elastomer on a rigid element. It is thinner, even thin enough to disappear completely from view when you wear the mask.
- Quick buckles, Instant-adjust buckles joined to the ring using an indestructible elastic piece.
- Tempered lenses, All the lenses are tempered glass for maximum clarity.
- Nose pocket, Allows for easy and effective equalising.
- Angled lenses, Smaller lenses, moved as near to the eyes as possible, have increased the Matrix€™s already incredible view by 25%.
- Internal volume, The internal volume is reduced, and dimensions are comparable to spearfishing masks.
Cressi Air Crystal Mask Sizing
The best way to fit a mask is to come into your local dive centre and try a few on with some exper guidance, but if you are buying a mask online then this is a useful guide to the size of the Cressi Air Crystal Mask.
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.