Apeks RK3 Fins – All Colours
Apeks RK3 Fins, rugged diving fins with a traditional vented design the RK3 fin is made of a tough rubberised materials and is fitted with a stainless steel spring strap. The blade is relatively short and the foot pocket is oversized easily accomodating dry suit boots. The RK3 Fin Available in 4 sizes and multiple colours.
Apeks RK3 Fins – Brightly Coloured Jet Style Fins
Apeks RK3 Diving Fins, are a rugged dive fin made from a thermoplastic rubber and designed as a vented or jet fin style fin. The RK3 Fin has a great oversized foot pocket so it will accommodate all types of divers footwear and with a stainless steel spring strap system theRK3 Fin is really easy to get on and off and fits snuggly and comfortably. A great fin for all divers.
Apeks have made the RK3 Fin in four sizes; Small, Medium, Large and Super, also known as XL! Apeks have deliberately not given the RK3 Fin a shoe size range as this can be very misleading. The environment a diver uses their RK3 Fins in will dictate the size of fin needed, for example a diver in the Red Sea with a pair of 3-5mm wetsuit boots may be a size 9 but the same diver diving in cold water with layers of thermal socks and rock boots isn’t going to fit the same fin albeit their feet are still la size 9!
The RK3 Fin design is based on one of the first vented rubber fins first sold in North America in the mid 1960’s and popular among military and professional divers. Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments. The foot pocket is shaped to allow easy donning and doffing of the fins and that shape combined with the spring straps makes it really easy to use RF3 Fins with cold hands or wearing thick gloves.
RK3 Fins feature a short wide blade providing maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability. Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke. The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
The blade material is very rugged and designed for the toughest environments. There a 2 large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
Apeks RK3 Fins – Features
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard, and public safety divers for decades.
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material is designed to hold up to the toughest environments, temperatures, and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most carabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Stainless Steel spring straps fitted as standard.
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.
- Simple push pin design allows simple replacement of springs if necessary.
- Four sizes: SMall, Medium, Large and Super or XL
- Multiple Colours: Black, White, Yellow, Pink, Dark Grey
Apeks RK3 Fins – Size Guide
This size guide is provided by Apeks and is a guide only.
|Soft Sole||UK 5 – 7||UK 7 – 10||UK 9 – 13|
|Hard Sole||UK 4 – 6||UK 7 – 9||UK 9 – 13|
|Drysuit Boot||UK 4 – 5||UK 6 – 8||UK 9 – 12|
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.