Apeks 2 hole Pressure and Depth Gauge Console is durable and reliable equipment that you would expect from Apeks. This great concole comes with large enought gauge faces that you can read all the informations you need on the dive, but with small enought housing so it is not in the way during the dive. Have this Apeks concole as your main console or use it as a backup to your computer gauges.
Apeks 2 Hole Pressure And Depth Gauge
The Apeks 2-gauge console combines a submersible pressure (contents) gauge and a depth gauge housed in a specially designed case. The unit is completed with a high pressure hose.
The console clearly displays your pressure and depth readings for easy viewing under water and the dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions. The submersible pressure gauge provides accurate pressure readings with a range of 360 bar. The depth gauge reads up to 70 m.
Apeks 2 Hole Pressure And Depth Gauge
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear – perfect for diving. For example, the depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 70 M
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
- A specific O2 clean version is available for use with high percentage oxygen gases
>!!Dive Shop Online FREE Regulator Add On’s!!!<
>!!At Dive Shop Online we offer several standard services with your regulator purchase, increase the value of your deal and another great reason to buy from Dive SHop Online!
>!!FREE First Year Regulator Service.!!<
>!!When you buy your new regulator you will want to ensure that it is well maintained and performing as well as it gets older as it did to begin with! Regulators require an annual service and your regulator comes with a voucher for the Labour Charge on the First Years Service! This is worth at least £40 as a non member! There will still be a standard charge for parts and carriage if applicable. This voucher must be returned with the regulator to claim the service and this must be within 1 year of Purchase.
>!!FREE Regulator Assembly Option!!<
>!!If you buy a regulator set from us you have the option to have it delivered assembled, FREE, with all the components that you have purchased so its ready to use! Please select this option when purchasing!
>!! A Bit About Apeks!!!<
>!!In the mid-1970s, two friends decided to combine their knowledge of diving and precision engineering. Working from a small garage in the north of England, they set about creating what have become some of the most respected scuba diving regulators on the market.
Decades later that spirit of precision-engineering and craftsmanship continues. Our world-class production facility and the fact that we have total control over every manufacturing process make Apeks scuba diving regulators the industry benchmark for design, quality and performance.
Please see full delivery info here
|Free Delivery||FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50*|
|Standard||£3.99 on orders under £50.00. Items ship within 2-5 working days.|
|Express||£6.99 Expected delivery 2-3 working days from order.|
|Next Day||£8.99 Orders must be placed before 12 Noon Monday - Friday. Only available if all the products you order are in stock.|
|Saturday Delivery||£30.00 Orders must be placed before 11am on Friday.|
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.