Dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve - Black / Red
This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING*
Dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve, synthetic lambswool lined, waterproof and wind proof outer the original dryrobe® is a must have for all watersports, keep warm after coming out of the water, change quickly and easily and even wear as a jacket on colder wet days!
Dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve - Black / Red
Dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve, Black/Red, the original dryrobe®, a super tough piece of kit designed to withstand the outdoor and watersports lifestyle! The dryrobe® is a must have accessory for all watersports participants whether your looking to stay warm on the boat after a dive, change after open water swimming or watch the surf from the beach on a chilly morning the dryrobe® is the piece of kit for you.
With the synthetic lambswool lining and waterproof and windproof outer the dryrobe® offers protection from the elements before or after being on the water. Ideal to throw on over a wetsuit or there is plenty of room to change under it in the carpark after your surf or swim.
Dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve Features
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Short sleeve design for fast and easy changing
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining (51% acrylic, 49% recycled polyester)
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
Dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve Benefits
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe®. If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate or watching your kids, a dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve will keep you warm in any climate.
You don't know how much you need a dryrobe® until you own one.
- Enough space to easily get changed in, without exposing yourself to the elements
- Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe® ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from whatever the weather throws at you
- Our advanced inner lining draws the water away from the skin and into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way YKK® zip allows fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep your hands warm in our fleece-lined exterior zip pockets
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets, both inside and out
- Safely store your valuables in the 2-way waterproof zip chest pocket
- At only approx 1.3kg it can be packed down small into a travel compression bag
You'll use your dryrobe much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory.
MPN: L DA BR
Dryrobe® Size Guides
Recommended Fit For Getting Changed Under Your Dryrobe®
This size chart will ensure the dryrobe® is spacious enough inside for you to wriggle around whilst getting changed in and long enough to keep you covered. Perfect for jumping in and out of a wetsuit, getting changed after swimming or an event.
Height is the primary factor when sizing. If you find yourself on the cusp of a recommended size, or multiple recommended sizes, please refer to the waist /dress size for the best fit for your intended use. dryrobe® Advance is a unisex garment. (Sizes are from dryrobe®)
|Height||135-164cm | 4'5" - 5'4"||155 - 181cm | 5' - 5'9"||172 - 191cm | 5'8" - 6'2"||183 - 203cm | 6'- 6'2"|
|Chest||67 - 86cm | 26" - 34"||87 -101cm | 35" - 40"||102 - 109cm | 41" - 43"||110 - 125cm | 44" - 49"|
|Waist||55 - 71cm | 22" - 28"||60 - 81cm | 24" - 32"||66 - 110cm | 26" - 38"||99 - 117cm | 39" - 46"|
|Ladies Dress Size||UK 8 - 10
EU 34 - 36
|UK 12 - 14
EU 38 - 40
|UK 16 - 20
EU 42 - 46
Recommended Fit For General Use And Not Getting Changed In
If changing space is not required, this chart will help you choose the right size dryrobe® for keeping warm and dry, whilst not being too bulky. Ideal for staying warm on the beach, walking the dog or keeping cosy around the campfire.
Height is the primary factor when sizing. If you find yourself on the cusp of a recommended size, or multiple recommended sizes, please refer to the waist /dress size for the best fit for your intended use. dryrobe® Advance is a unisex garment.
|Height||135-170cm | 4'5" - 5'7"||160 - 186cm | 5'2" - 6'1"||179 - 196cm | 5'9" - 6'4"||194 - 205cm | 6'3"- 6'7"|
|Chest||67 - 99cm | 26" - 39"||97 -115cm | 38" - 45"||110 - 125cm | 43" - 49"||120 - 145cm | 47" - 55"|
|Waist||55 - 80cm | 22" - 32"||71 - 98cm | 28" - 39"||88 - 112cm | 35" - 44"||113 - 130cm | 45" - 51"|
|Ladies Dress Size||UK 8 - 112
EU 34 - 38
|UK 14 - 16
EU 340 - 42
|UK 18 - 24
EU 44 - 50
Dryrobe® Examples Of Fit