Scubapro Nova 2100SF Torch - Package
This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING*
The Scubapro Nova 2100SF LED Dive Torch, packed with 2100 lumens of output the Scubapro Nova 2100SF is fitted with top quality CREE LED's offering a 65 deg wide angle, flood beam or a 15 deg narrow spot light feature. Scubapro have packaged this high powered divers torch with both a large and small goodman handle, a pistol grip and it comes complete with a GoPro mount. The Scubapro Nova 2100 SF Dive Torch - Bright enough to light up any dive site!
Scubapro Nova 2100SF Torch - Package
Scubapro Nova 2100 SF Dive Torch
The powerful Scubapro Nova 2100 SF, is a multi-use dive light equipped with quality Cree LEDs and offering 2100 Lumens of output with a 65º wide beam as well as a 15º spot beam to light up virtually any diving scenario. Providing outstanding versatility and ease of use, with a simple onebutton control you can choose from five light modes plus an emergency signal mode.
Built rugged, the Scubapro Nova 2100SF corrosion-proof aluminum light head improves heat dispersion and increases durability. A fully isolated waterproof battery compartment ensures long-term reliability; even if the O-ring seal fails, water cannot reach the internal electronics. The Scubapro Nova 2100 SF (Spot Flood) comes as a set that includes both a large and a small a Goodman handle, plus a pistol grip handle and a GoPro adapter. Or, it can also be purchased without handles if you want to use it with a video arm system. Both versions come with a wrist lanyard, rechargeable battery, charger and spare parts, all packed in a zippered EVA carry case.
Scubapro Nova 2100 SF Divers Torch - Technical
- Dual beams include a powerful 2100 lumen 65 deg wide beam, and a 800 lumen 15 deg spot beam. The wide beam features six Cree XM-L2 LEDs; the spot beam features one Cree XPL LED.
- Five primary light modes are provided to meet any lighting need: 100% Flood, 50% Flood, 100% Spot, 50% Flood + 75% Spot, and 25% Flood + 50% Spot.
- Hidden emergency signal mode offers a one-second blink interval or a SOS Morse code. Simply push and hold the power button for four seconds to activate.
- Simple one-button operation lets you power on and off, adjust brightness and switch beam angle.
- Provides 55 minutes of burn time at full power and constant brightness.
- Depth tested to 100m/328ft for reliable lighting, regardless of the diving situation.
- Corrosion-proof aluminum light head improves heat dispersion and increases durability.
- Completely isolated waterproof battery compartment protects internal electronics from water intrusion. Even if the O-ring seals fails, water cannot reach the internal electronics.
- Universal 1/4-20 tripod mount attaches to a Goodman handle, Monopod or optional Y-S adapter mount or ball mount.
- Overpressure valve for additional safety
Scubapro Nova 2100 SF Divers Torch - Whats Included
- Scubapro Nova 2100SF Light Head
- Wide Goodman Handle
- Narrow Goodman Handle
- Pistol Grip Handle
- GoPro Adapter
- 25w lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- AC power adapter, charging tray, international plug adapters
- Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- Zippered EVA carry case with foam insert and instruction manual
Scubapro Technical Talk Video - Torches
|Torch Type||Primary Light, Video Light|
|Bulb / Lamp Type||LED|
|Battery Size/Type + Number||Bespoke Lithium Ion|
|Burn Time - Full Power||1hr|
|Burn Time - Reduced Power||Greater - Depends on which of 5 power settings|
|Output Max Power||2100 lumens|
|On/Off Method||Push Button Switch|
|Torch Body Material||Anodised Alluminium Alloy|
|Physical Size (Length x Dia)||130mm|
|Light Modes||Full Power, Reduced / Low Power, Various Flood, Various Spot|
|Is on Sale||No|