Scubapro MK25 EVO S600 Regulator
This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING*
Scubapro's MK25 EVO S600 Regulator features the new MK25 EVO with Scubapro's best selling S600 second stage. This combination of Scubapro regulators has been the best selling and top performing for years and with the improvements in the MK25 EVO it just got better! Ideal for technical divers or recreational divers looking for a more comfortable breathing regulator the MK25 EVO S600 is the regulator of choice for divers and instructors around the world.
Scubapro MK25 EVO S600 Regulator
Scubapro MK25EVO S600 A Stand Out All Purpose Regulator System
SCUBAPRO's best-selling air-balanced second stage and its top-performing air-balanced piston first stage is a match made in diver heaven. The high performance Scubapro MK25 EVO/S600 regulator system is well-known for its low work of breathing and tremendous reserve capacity. Year after year it is consistently ranked as one of the top-performing regs on the market.
The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response instant delivery of air on demand great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold the water is. This is made possible with SCUBAPRO's exclusive patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance.
This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures. The S600 with its rugged fiberglass casing and stainless steel front face and ring delivers smooth and easy inhalation and exhalation while offering efficient user controls including a powerful purge an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch. It provides a steady effortless flow of air regardless of depth or workload.
Synonymous with SCUBAPRO quality and unbeatable engineering the MK25 EVO/S600 is the preferred combo of professionals. In all water temperatures in the most demanding dive conditions this reg performs flawlessly.
Scubapro MK25 EVO S600 - Technical
MK25 EVO First Stage: Click Here For Scubapro First Stage Technology
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth tank pressure or breathing rate.
- Patent-pending XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold increasing freezing resistance 30 percent over the previous MK25 without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating body insulating bushing anti-freeze cap bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
S600 Second Stage: Click Here For Scubapro Second Stage Technology
- Metal valve housing is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 6.8oz/193g.
- Interchangeable purge covers allow you to make your regulator truly unique.
Scubapro MK25 EVO S600 Regulator Video
|Regulator Fitting||DIN Fitting|