Scubapro MK17 EVO S600 Regulator
This product qualifies for FREE SHIPPING*
Scubapro MK17 EVO S600 Regulator combines Scubapro's best selling S600 second stage with the high performing environmentally sealed diaphragm MK17 first stage. The balanced S600 second stage makes for a really smooth breath for all divers in all conditions.
Scubapro MK17 EVO S600 Regulator
Scubapro MK17 EVO S600 Regulator - High Performance For All Divers In Any Diving Conditions
Teaming SCUBAPRO's best-selling second stage with its environmentally sealed first stage creates a reliable air delivery system for all diving conditions. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The S600 with its rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and stainless steel front face provides a steady effortless flow of air regardless of depth.
Scubapro MK17 EVO S600 Regulator - Technical
MK17 EVO First Stage
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth tank pressure or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximise air delivery and hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft gripon a rugged black nylon frame
- Airflow at 200bar: 6900 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
S600 Second Stage: Click Here For Scubapro Second Stage Technology
- Metal valve housing is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 6.8oz/193g.
- Airflow t 200bar : 1850l/min
0% Finance Available On Regulators From Dive Shop Online
At Dive Shop Online we offer 0% finance on all purchases over £300. The system is really simple to use too!
- Simply select your items and go to the "Checkout" when you get to the payment section select the "Interest Free / Credit" option in the drop down payment box and then complete the order process!
- Once this is received we will email you a link to a secure online credit application for your purchase which you need to complete.
- When this Application is successful you will be notified and we will ship the goods!
- Most applications can be completed within 24hours from receipt of your order to Credit Confirmed and goods authorised to ship...... Its as easy as that!
|Regulator Fitting||International A-Clamp|