Scubapro M2, Mantis 2, Dive Computer, Divers Watch
The Scubapro M2 (Mantis-2) Dive Computer, Dive Watch is a NEW concept from Scubapro in 2016! The Mantis-2 uses Scubapro's Human Factor Diving to create the ultimate high-tech Wristwatch-Style Dive Computer! The M2 has everything that a recreational diver wants along with all the functions that a technical diver needs, and its stylish an neat to wear too!
The Scubapro M2 (Mantis 2) Comes With or Without Transmitter and HRM
Scubapro Mantis 2 | M2 Dive Computer - Overview
Scubapro's Human Factor Diving Creates the Ultimate High-Tech Wristwatch-Style Dive Computer Offering everything a recreational diver wants, and everything a technical diver needs, the Scubapro M2 (MANTIS 2) is a wristwatch-style dive computer like no other. The M2 is loaded with topside features and underwater functions, including hoseless air integration and electronic navigation, plus it incorporates cutting-edge biometrics through Human Factor Diving™ that enable you to live your life in dive mode.
Scubapro M2 | Mantis 2 | Dive Computer - Technical
- Human Factor Diving is SCUBAPRO's revolutionary new approach to product development that combines Human Factors Engineering, biometrics and wearable technology to create cutting-edge high-tech self-tracking devices that make diving safer and more fun. Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gas mixes (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Smart technology hoseless air integration handles multiple transmitters.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Digital tilt-compensated on-board compass allows for easy navigation.
- Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that protects and looks great.
- Control buttons are assembled in modules using triple O-rings to maintain the casing's watertight integrity.
- Great for freediving.
- Programs three gas mixes (21- 100% O2).
- Four Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR.
- Swim mode.
- Sport mode.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Chronograph with lap memory for running.
- Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm.
- Visually pleasing segmented LCD display.
- Protective mineral glass.
- Easy-to-read characters and graphics.
- Intuitive menu.
- Simple circular navigation system.
- Enhanced logbook for freediving.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- CR2450 dealer replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK.
SCUBAPRO is the only dive equipment company in the world to offer such an innovative dive computer.
Scubapro M2 | Mantis 2 Dive Computer Video
Scubapro Diving Equipment Manufacturer:
Scubapro diving equipment is considered amongst the finest quality dive equipment and snorkel equipment available. For divers Scubapro regulators have a lifetime warranty offering great peace of mind. The range of Scubapro wet suits, dry suits, and BCDs are also of the highest quality you can find on today's market. All of this comes with excellent support thru Local dealers in UK.
Scubapro first appeared in the scuba diving world in the early 1960's. It was guided by two men, Gustav Dalla Valle and Dick Bonin. They brought to the market many innovations for diving that are still being used today. The 1964 catalog featured everything the diver could want, including regulators, recompression chambers, and submarines. In 1965 the first version of the Jet fin first appeared. After 40 years the fin is still popular with technical and military divers worldwide and is one of the most copied scuba products ever sold. In 1966 the catalog also added the Automatic Decompression meter, a forerunner to the modern dive computer. Back mount BC's, weight integrated systems, the Classic style STAB jacket, and other innovations continued to be introduced throughout the years.
Uwatec was founded in 1983 in Hallwil, in the heart of Switzerland. In 1987 they introduced their first dive computer, the Aladin PRO. It was quickly established as the standard in the industry. By the early 1990s, UWATEC was synonymous for diving computers. Joining Johnson Outdoors and SCUBAPRO in 1997, UWATEC continues to be a leading innovator in the industry. Today,
SCUBAPRO remains a premier manufacturer of scuba diving equipment and employs over 400 people in 17 locations spread over 13 countries, covering 4 continents. At least 1 in every 2 employees is a diver and in several countries over 80% are divers, and over a third are instructors. SCUBAPRO is a Johnson Outdoors Inc. company.
ABOUT JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC.
Johnson Outdoors is a leading global outdoor recreation company that turns ideas into adventure with innovative, top-quality products. The company designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of winning, consumer-preferred brands across four categories: Watercraft, Marine Electronics, Diving and Outdoor Equipment. Johnson Outdoors' familiar brands include, among others: Old Town® canoes and kayaks; Ocean Kayak™ and Necky® kayaks; Lendal™ paddles; Escape® electric boats; Minn Kota® motors; Cannon® downriggers; Humminbird® and Fishin' Buddy® fishfinders; SCUBAPRO®, UWATEC® and Seemann® dive equipment; Silva® compasses and digital instruments; and Eureka!® tents. The Company has 23 locations around the world, employs 1,300 people and reported annual revenues of $432 million in 2007.
|Instrument / Computer Type||Dive Computer|
|Computer Type||Watch Style Dive Computer|