Scubapro Chromis Dive Computer- Watch - Black
The Scubapro Chromis Dive Computer, Black, has one of the clearest displays for a watch sized computer, the display is both large and the Katana-sharp characters make it crystal clear! With its stylsih design and various colour options this is a great watch sized dive computer for all divers!
Scubapro Chromis Dive Computer - Watch | Black
The new CHROMIS wrist, dive computer from Scubapro is ready for your next adventure, in or out of the water. Reaching a new level of clarity, the large display and Katana-sharp characters are proven to be exceptionally readable under water. You'll have a host of tools at your fingertips, including a full-featured dive computer, apnea gauge, timepiece, and patented lap counter. The USB Cradle is not included and is sold seperately.
Scubapro Chromis Key Features
- Large, sharp display: features characters inspired by Samurai katanas that are proven to be remarkably clear underwater.
- Multiple mode capabilities: SCUBA, gauge, apnea, swim, and watch modes - in addition to built-in altimeter for any adventure.
- Full dive planner: based on a custom algorithm (ZHL8 ADT MB), with NoStop and TAT indication and Interval/O2 input, making Chromis a suitable primary computer.
- Patented stroke counter: easily keep track of strokes from the wrist or fin kicks from the ankle while calculating distance.
- Four-button interface: includes menu state indicator for easy operation, even while wearing neoprene gloves.
- Zigzag armstrap design: compensates for dive suit compression to maintain a comfortable, secure fit at depth.
Scubapro Chromis Technical Specifications:
- Easy to read larger digits
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm
- Dual time
- Stopwatch function in SCUBA mode
- 120m maximum operating depth
- Larger capacity CR2430 battery
- SCUBAPRO engraved SS316L stainless steel front ring and back
- Patented Swimming Stroke counter: counts strokes or kicks and calculates distance
- Colors: Black, Orange, White
- Strap extension included
- Nitrox settings 21% to 100%
- Feed-through push buttons
- APNEA and GAUGE modes
- USB connection with cradle
- Logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac
- Alarm clock
Scubapro Diving Equipment Manufacturer:
Scubapro diving equipment is considered amongst the finest quality dive equipment and snorkel equipment available. For divers Scubapro regulators have a lifetime warranty offering great peace of mind. The range of Scubapro wet suits, dry suits, and BCDs are also of the highest quality you can find on today's market. All of this comes with excellent support thru Local dealers in UK.
Scubapro first appeared in the scuba diving world in the early 1960's. It was guided by two men, Gustav Dalla Valle and Dick Bonin. They brought to the market many innovations for diving that are still being used today. The 1964 catalog featured everything the diver could want, including regulators, recompression chambers, and submarines. In 1965 the first version of the Jet fin first appeared. After 40 years the fin is still popular with technical and military divers worldwide and is one of the most copied scuba products ever sold. In 1966 the catalog also added the Automatic Decompression meter, a forerunner to the modern dive computer. Back mount BC's, weight integrated systems, the Classic style STAB jacket, and other innovations continued to be introduced throughout the years.
Uwatec was founded in 1983 in Hallwil, in the heart of Switzerland. In 1987 they introduced their first dive computer, the Aladin PRO. It was quickly established as the standard in the industry. By the early 1990s, UWATEC was synonymous for diving computers. Joining Johnson Outdoors and SCUBAPRO in 1997, UWATEC continues to be a leading innovator in the industry. Today,
SCUBAPRO remains a premier manufacturer of scuba diving equipment and employs over 400 people in 17 locations spread over 13 countries, covering 4 continents. At least 1 in every 2 employees is a diver and in several countries over 80% are divers, and over a third are instructors. SCUBAPRO is a Johnson Outdoors Inc. company.
ABOUT JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC.
Johnson Outdoors is a leading global outdoor recreation company that turns ideas into adventure with innovative, top-quality products. The company designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of winning, consumer-preferred brands across four categories: Watercraft, Marine Electronics, Diving and Outdoor Equipment. Johnson Outdoors' familiar brands include, among others: Old Town® canoes and kayaks; Ocean Kayak™ and Necky® kayaks; Lendal™ paddles; Escape® electric boats; Minn Kota® motors; Cannon® downriggers; Humminbird® and Fishin' Buddy® fishfinders; SCUBAPRO®, UWATEC® and Seemann® dive equipment; Silva® compasses and digital instruments; and Eureka!® tents. The Company has 23 locations around the world, employs 1,300 people and reported annual revenues of $432 million in 2007.
|Instrument / Computer Type||Dive Computer|
|Computer Type||Watch Style Dive Computer|
|Is on Sale||No|