GoPro Battery BacPac HERO3+ | Hero3
The GoPro Battery BacPac for the GoPro Hero3+ attaches to your GoPro camera to increase battery life. It's perfect for long-duration time-lapse photo sessions, endurance motorsports racing or any application where you need extended battery life. Includes BacPac backdoors for GoPro Hero3 or Dive Housing as well as Hero3+!
GoPro Battery BacPac HERO3+ | Hero3 - Overview
The GoPro Battery BacPac is a removable battery pack that seamlessly attaches to the back of your GoPro to increase battery life. It's perfect for all-day adventures, marathon surf sessions or any application where you need extended battery life for your GoPro. It’s also ideal for activities where charging or swapping in a fresh battery is difficult, like scuba diving and overnight backpacking. You can charge it with any standard USB charger, the GoPro Auto, Wall Charger or a computer.
GoPro Battery BacPac HERO3+ | Hero3 - Features
- Seamlessly attaches to the back of your GoPro to extend battery life
- Perfect for any application where you need extended battery life
- Compact design keeps your GoPro as small and light as possible
- LCD window displays battery level or charging status
- LED light displays recording status
- Can be charged with most standard USB chargers, the GoPro Auto or Wall Charger,1 or a computer2 using the included USB cable
- Compatible for use with your Standard Housing with the included BacPac™ Backdoors
GoPro Battery BacPac - Whats Included
- Battery BacPac
- Standard BacPac Backdoors - Full (Standard) backdoors for the waterproof 40m Hero3+ housing and 60m Hero3 housing / Dive Housing (1 Each)
- Skeleton BacPac Backdoors - Skeleton Backdoors to fit both the Hero3+ standard housing and the Hero3 or Dive Housing (1 Each)
- USB Cable
- Mounting Hardware
- Protective Case to store the battery BacPac
GoPro Compatability Explained
The main compatability queries with GoPro cameras are housing related. GoPro Hero3 cameras were supplied with what is now, essentially, the GoPro 60m dive housing. This means that Hero3 housings are physically slightly larger. With the launch of the GoPro Hero3+ GoPro made the housing slightly smaller and only rated the new standard housing to 40m. Being slightly smaller the Hero3 backdoors do not fit the Hero3+ or Hero4 standard housing. The newer GoPro Hero3+ or Hero4 housing is now referred to as a standard housing and to increase the depth rating to 60m you will require a GoPro Dive Housing or use a GoPro Hero3 housing. In practical terms this means that a BacPac accessory may work on a hero 3 Hero3+ and Hero4 camera however the backdoors supplied may only be standard backdoors which means they will not fir on a Hero3 housing. Our compatability reference is shown for the component ie LCD BacPac NOT neccessarily the Backdoors supplied with the pack. Wherever possible we have tried to highlight housing compatability issues, but if you have any queries please contact us. GoPro have upgraded the batteries in the Hero4 so Hero3 and GoPro Hero3+ batteries are not compatable with the Hero4 and Vice Versa, this also applies to the dual chargers, but wall chargers are compatable as are car chargers as they use USB charging technology. The new GoPro Wifi remote is an upgraded remote for the Hero4 but is backward compatable, and the Hero3+ Wifi remote is also compatable with the Hero4 however it does not offer the same functionality. If you have any questions regarding GoPro compatability please dont hesitate to contact us.
|Is on Sale||No|